Announcing biweekly drop-in meditation classes!
Beginning November 10, we’ll be offering biweekly drop-in meditation classes via Zoom! You can sign up now by clicking here. Our classes will be an online respite for all skill levels with food for thought, guided meditation, and discussion. Whether you just started your practice or you’ve been meditating for years, we’ll have plenty of takeaways for you. This is your space to relax and find your quiet.
November’s focus: intention
In November, our drop-in meditation classes will focus on the power of intention. We’ll begin class with a short lesson on intention, giving you inspiration for your own intention practice.
We’ll explore questions like…
- Why is intention-setting important?
- How does intention change your mood?
- How are you influencing your world and what does intention have to do with it?
We’ll follow up our lesson with three long-form meditations (10-20 minutes each) and we’ll end with a closing Q&A and discussion.
- Day: Every other Wednesday, beginning November 10, 2021
- Time: 6:00-7:00PM Pacific Time
- Location: Zoom
- Fee: $15
- What to wear: Anything you’re comfortable sitting in
- What to bring: Your journal, something to write with, water, tea, a pillow, and a blanket
We can’t wait to see you in class!