Full Breaths at Umbrella Falls
We’re thankful for a lot of things this year, most especially for our breath. In honor of breath, we’re sharing this 8 minute meditation about taking in the fullness of your breath. Take a moment for several nice full breaths right now, wherever you are. Remember, just a few minutes of meditation daily can provide countless benefits for your health and wellness. We did this meditation at beautiful Umbrella Falls on Mount Hood this summer. We hope this meditation brings you a little sunshine and goodness.
We’re also grateful for YOU. Thank you to all of you who’ve supported us, told your friends and families about us, and meditated with us this year. In all this year’s challenges, we see and appreciate you and your support. We wouldn’t be here without you!
Exciting Things Coming!
We’re looking forward to more big and exciting things on the horizon, including a new eCourse coming your way in winter of 2021 and drop in Zoom meditation classes. We can’t wait to see you in class!
Sending you love and gratitude from Mount Hood.
If you enjoyed this Medi Moment, you’ll also like:
- The Art of Breathing | August 2020
- Sitali (Cooling) Breath | August 2020
- Half Minute Breath | September 2020
- Full Round Breaths | September 2020
- Mastering Concentrated Breathing | October 2020
- The Grounded Breath | October 2020
- The Center of Your Head | October 2020
- The Center of Your Head Part 2 | October 2020